Page 6 of 7
Goal E: To sustain an active and growing membership.
Activities to achieve Goal E:
- Have a systematic plan to recruit and retain members.
- Provide meaningful opportunities and services to our members such that they value their membership, including training through a professional webinar series.
- Provide special services for members, including provision of Insider’s Edition via e-mail, and member only access to some web material.
- Publish a bimonthly newsletter for members (6 issues per year).
- Develop an online bulletin board that will allow members to address questions to the wetland community at large, and that will support discussions among wetland managers.
- Have a process for encouraging, recruiting, preparing, mentoring and honoring members actively participating in the Association.
- Have an annual membership drive and analyze the results. Retain 90% of current members.
- Have state agency membership in 50 states.
- Provide our members with an annual report.